SIA collaborates with like-minded service supply chain organizations who support enhancing the high technology industry by promoting an open environment of interdependence and co-operation between manufacturers, independent servicer’s and users providing value-adding solutions for customers. Current partners include:
The Association of Service and Computer Dealers and the North American Association of Telecom Dealers (Ascdi/NATD) is a not for profit association of companies that buy, sell and service computer, telecom and other technical equipment and solutions.
Closely aligned with SIA, ASCDI/NATD:
- Represents and promotes members to end users, manufacturers and government agencies
- Conducts annual and regional association meetings for members to connect
- Fights on behalf of honest resellers worldwide on the issues surrounding counterfeit, import restrictions, resale restrictions, software transfer and right to repair
The Repair Association, previously the Digital Right to Repair Coalition, was formed in 2013. The Association represents everyone involved in repair of technology—from DIY hobbyists and independent repair technicians, to environmental organizations and the aftermarket.
- Combats restrictions for consumers or their repairers to repair and reuse purchases
- Supports repair, which helps create local jobs, and repair and reuse benefits the environment by reducing end-of-life electronic products
- Advocates for the freedom to maintain, innovate, and improve upon consumer purchased products
Find out how you can get involved at repair.org.
Free ICT Europe (FIE) is a not-for-profit foundation actively promoting the ICT Secondary Market within Europe. ICT’s objective is to secure the right of ownership and the freedom for consumers and businesses alike to freely choose their providers to trade, maintain and repair.
ICT focuses on addressing the restrictive practices undertaken by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), ensuring serviceability, and promoting common standards for reuse and resale of equipment and software and achieving contract transparency to protect end users against unfair business practices.
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets.
Working closely with IDC’s Software & Hardware Support and Deploy Services business segment, SIA offers members exclusive access to IDC research. By participating in IDC’s world-class benchmarking studies, members also have the opportunity to compare operational performance against industry aggregates.